- Vacation Rentals
- Plan Your Trip
- About Us
- Our Commitment
- Real Estate
Victoria’s top tourist attractions
- Empress Hotel
- Parliamant Buildings
- Dallas Road breakwater
- Royal BC Museum
- Miniature World
- Butchart Gardens
- Butterfly World
- Sea Cider
- Beacon Hill Park and Children’s petting Zoo
- Shaw Ocean Discovery
- The Robert Bateman Center
- The Bug Zoo
- Victoria Hippo Tours
- Craigdarroch Castle
- Victoria Harbour Ferry
For more attractions check out: https://www.attractionsvictoria.com/
Prince of Whales Whale Watching
Prince of Whales is our preferred supplier of whale watching tours for our guests while in Victoria. A 10% discount coupon will be applied if you let them know you’re staying at Checked in Victoria and they will be happy to give you the discount over the phone.
Contact Prince of Whales for a 10% discount on all they offer.
Prince of Whales 1-888-383-4884
Ocean Rambler Fishing Adventures
Dave Yakimovich 250-743-5091
PH: 778.432.270 Scenic Rentals Victoria
Reminder we are a MOBILE business, no location to show up to. Discount available for 2 or more stand up paddle board rentals. Must call or email to confirm booking. Discount cannot be applied if booked online. Recommended Locations (if they are beginners):
Thetis Lake – drop off main beach
Upper Gorge Waterway- drop of Victoria Canoe & Kayak Club (gorge rd/tillicum rd)
Lower Gorge Waterway- drop off at public dock @ end of Central Spur Rd.
Galloping Goose Trail System
Victoria has a famous and fabulous trail system that caters to the bikes, walkers, roller bladders and baby carriages. It is very relaxing to be able to travel away from the busy road traffic. The trail system goes from the Swartz Bay ferry terminal all the way to Sooke.
Have a look here for more details: Galloping Goose Trail System
Wild Play Adventure Park
Bike Tours Victoria
Bike Tours Victoria
685 Humboldt St, Victoria,
British Columbia, V8W 1A6
Sports Rent BC
- Dallas road has miles of beach to walk along
- East Sooke Regional Park has rugged west coast hiking trail.
- Mount Douglas Park is a beautiful hike with spectacular views of the island from the top
- Witty’s Lagoon Regional Parkis great for skim boarding and Island View Regional Park has birding.
- Goldstream Provincial Park is home to the October chum salmon run.
- Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park has a 10KM hike around these two lakes
- Sidney Spit in the Gulf Islands National Park Reserve is a great daytrip from Victoria.
- Island View beach has….great vistas